This is scary...

...not really, but this is Halloween! It's one of my very favoritest holidays ever ever. I love dressing up, baking sweets and watching scary movies. I watched Paranormal Activity 2, Trick 'r Treat, Creepshow, and The Crazies. I need to add Monster Squad into the mix too! I also love this guide to horror movies filmed in NY on Scouting NY.














I was a greaser for a halloween party we went to this weekend. Watch the pomp!  Hopefully tonight we will get lost in a corn maze or carve pumpkins and watch more silly scary movies!




What are you dressing up as?!


And to get you in the halloween mood, may I present to you what I hope becomes a Halloween classic song, Werewolf Bar Mitzvah....









HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm dressing up in my go-to costume, Lizzy Borden (if I can only find an axe!)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! it's nice...