it's halloween!!

happy halloween everyone!!
the little drummer in yellow is my Mom!! her little high water pants just kill me. so sweet!

she told me that every halloween my grandmother would pull out a box of costumes and that everyone would pick an outfit and that she would always want to be "the drummer". i love hearing these kind of stories about my family.

i'm bummed to not have had time to make an outfit or dress up. are you dressing up? what are you!? what will you be!?! let me live vicariously through you.... this was on the back of the image above. i love the notes we write on the back of images....

happy halloween!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my good gracious I love this. So, so wonderful. Your Mom is absolutely a doll.

    Happy Halloween to you!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! it's nice...