Recent stitches



Lately, I've been juggling so much- orders, promoting my book, wholesale orders and while its all so great I'm a bit overwhelmed. One thing that keeps me going as a small batch maker of bespoke goods is finishing a project and mailing it off. It feels so good to know that the things I make will have another life and story after they leave me. Corny, as it sounds it's a very fulfilling part of what I do and who doesn't love crossing things off their to-do list too?!

These gray handkerchiefs are for the groomsmen in a wedding party. The bride and groom picked all the colors and each is different- such a fun, custom gift...


And had to share this one of Bastian. His goofy face & little lips! He always makes the weirdest faces. Love him...


No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! it's nice...