What the heck? Is this a lobster?







Beware! There may be a wild stowaway in your order. Lately, just for the heck of it I've been adding these miniatures to my packages.  

When I mail out orders, I get excited thinking about someone receiving my package. I know how much I love snail mail & getting packages, so I always try to make mine beautiful and fun. 

Hoping these lil' guys make people smile. I'm also laughing thinking of someone opening their order and being like, "What the heck? Is this a lobster?" 

Get in on the funs! Use code LIONSTIGERSBEARS for 10% of order this week :)





Kind of extra excited for this latest batch to be received!

p.s. all this mini talk has got me pinning all the cute little things.



No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! it's nice...