Mollie Makes Outtakes


In the last issue of Mollie Makes #37 I contributed a constellation banner project. When I got the contributors copy I was so happy to see that they also included and feature story about me too! The headline, "Small yet mighty" makes me so happy. The issue is full of creative projects, and features my friend Jessica Pigza's new book Bibliocraft, and it even comes with a full kit(!) to make a hot pink argyle mug cozy.

I thought it would nice to share some of the images that didn't make it into the the magazine. I always try to sneak in a picture of my cats. It's a not so secret goal to make them internet famous. That's Bullet up there with a kitty fu manchu.



This is my favorite image from the bunch. I love this little collection of art and books from our living room.

You can purchase the Mollie Makes #37 with the full project instructions, and pattern here.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! it's nice...