New items!


Excited that I finally added some new things to the shop...

First up, The perfect head wrap! Made from a lightweight, beautiful denim this head wrap is super versatile. You can wear it as a headband, a turban, or with a bow. Wrap it once for a big bow or twice for a little bow. I'm growing my crazy curls out and wanted something that could help me hide my awkward hair length, wear easily, and look really nice too. I thought I'd share what I made for myself with you! Find it here.




I also added some Cyanotype Pillows. These are all one of a kind, made from a fabric that's sensitive to the sun, and I used garden clippings from my mother's garden to make these graphic, botanical images. I love making sun prints, and making them into useful object for the home is even better! You can find them here.

Thanks for taking a peek! Have a great day everyone!



1 comment:

  1. the pillows and head wrap look great! So....are you keeping the kitty? Black cats are great! Very special.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! it's nice...