mini donuts



We are donut obsessed. Every weekend we're craving a giant, delicious DunWell Donut with ice coffee, but that's a 45 minute trip. Soooo why not try making my own? These little guys are baked, not fried, and super easy to make. They taste more like cake donuts, or maybe even more like cupcake donuts.

I used a this donut recipe by Chef Chloe (who won cupcake wars with vegan cupcakes!) and a mini donut tray. I halved the nutmeg suggested in the recipe, and for my next batch I'll just skip it all together and use cinnamon. Nutmeg is just not my thing.

Have you ever tried making donuts? This is my first batch & loved the little tiny donuts. This would be so fun to make with kids or for a fun a Sunday brunch with friends.


Go make some donuts! (Insert Homer Simpson droolly noise here.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! it's nice...