Saturday, Saturday, Saturday!


Come see me this Saturday at the Bust Craftacular! I'll be vending & teaching a class in the Bust Workshop Tent, 1- 2. We'll be making your choice of my Zodiac Embroidery Kits and learning all the stitches to make your own starry piece. The class is only 12 bucks and includes a kit. I'd love, love, love to stitch with you! More info here on the class. Email me if you'd like to reserve a spot: hello(at)miniaturerhino(dot)com

I'll be sharing a booth with the crazy talented Occulter. I'll have lots of kits, my book, Stitched Gifts, of course, and I'm working on some cyanotype pillows!!

BUST Magazine Craftacular and Food Fair @ DUMBO Free admission!
Saturday, May 4, 11AM-6PM
Manhattan Bridge Archway and Pearl Street Plaza, Brooklyn, NY

Zodiac Embroidery Class 1-2PM $12 for kit & class
Find me at Table 93 right behind the workshop tent.

Fabric cyanotypes ready to be stitched up into throw pillows...

Hope to see you at the fair!! 






1 comment:

  1. i love those pillow cases :P
    amazing photos :)


    …。…。…。…。…。…。…。 …。…。…。…。…。

    /
    christian | my blog : www.christianyuen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! it's nice...