Tea with Design* Sponge

We are tea obsessed in my house. Last Monday, to thank Grace & the Design*Sponge team for my month long Embroidery 101 series I thought it would be so nice to share a Chinese tea ceremony with them. Tea ceremony is all about taking your time, and enjoying your company. It was a perfect way to spend a rainy afternoon with friends.

Jeremy makes a lot of tea! I love watching him make it, because he uses beautiful pottery- pots, bowls, and cups and it's very different from what I'm used to (english style tea). He's quite skilled and very knowledgeable about tea. J explained the process as he brewed several of his favorite teas, and talked about the history of the tea we were drinking.


I also brought fancy little Japanese jelly candies to share. Beautiful packaging & nummy little treats. 

Hope you had a great weekend!!




1 comment:

thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! it's nice...