Recent Stitches...


This weekend was so beautiful, Spring has finally come! I'd planned to work non-stop, but there was just no way. Can not resist a Brooklyn Spring day. Had to play in the sun and soak in that vitamin D.

I've been so behind on work that I don't feel like I'll ever catch up. So it feels so good to cross off some of the projects on my to do list. I love sending out my finished pieces. Definitely get a little high from the small accomplishment. These pieces here are gifts for new babies, and anniversaries.

Hope you had a great weekend! Where'd the sun go though? Come back & stay forever sun...



2 comments:

  1. I love when your cat sneaks into your pictures, you do such pretty cross stitch pieces :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! it's nice...