Spent last week in San Francisco exploring the city & totally enjoyed all of it...
1. Bug wanted to come too.
2. Stitching on the plane ride over & back!
3. As soon as we arrived at the hotel we dropped our bags & ran out to explore the city. This was our explorer pose.
4. Standing on the outer part of the trolley & holding the railing with the wind blowing, sun shining, and great views of the city was so fun. Tourist trap, but really fun once we finally got on.
5. Matcha, mochi & koi fish at the Japanese Garden in Golden Gate Park.
6. Visited Chronicle Books offices.... I took a bunch of snaps that I'll share this week.
7. The reason for our trip, Jeremy's show at Rayko Gallery.
8. Best vintage photo booth at the gallery.
9. KA POW! a remnant from my workshop this past Saturday at the Brooklyn Museum.
what have you been up to?!