my lately...

Purl Soho Stitch Dictionary ClassFinished up a fun Stitch Dictionary class at Purl. I usually have all women in my class, but this one had three guys in it. Love bringing embroidery to the dudes- manbroidery! I was happy to meet  Julie Pinzur in the class. She makes some pretty inspired things & has a really cute home.


studio light
So enjoying the long days and honey light of summer.


work / breakAfternoon break with lunch, tea and an inspiring embroidery book- just wish I could read Japanese!


drawn threadExperimenting with drawn thread on a piece of scrap linen.


stitched portrait ...Working on a stitched portrait of my grandmother as a sample piece to an exciting upcoming workshop at the Brooklyn Museum!


Bug
Bug joins me in whatever room I'm in. When I'm in the kitchen he sit in the window sill...


What have you been up to lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! it's nice...