A Month of Mail: day 23

day 23

day 23























I used to live next to a woman that bought and sold greeting cards. She once had a garage sale with boxes and boxes full of cards and postcards. That must have been over ten years ago, so I've been lugging a set of these cat postcards since then. I guess I thought they were to cute to part with, but living in a dark drawer is no good either. Happy to share it finally.

The little cat in the red jumpsuit reminds me of Bug, now to find him a lil' red outfit!!

day 23
Bug
More about the A Month of Mail project, a personal challenge to myself to write a letter a day for the month of May, here...

2 comments:

  1. I have been enjoying your month of mail so much! I let out a "Whoa!" when I saw today's entry, because my husband and I have 5-7 postcards in this style. Same look, same colors, some cats, some dogs! We have dogs in a jazz band, cats in a hair salon, and a few "at home" scenes in kitchens and parlors.

    You've paid a real tribute to mail this month, sharing so many varieties and little paper treasures! I look forward to the rest of the days :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippieeeeeee!!! Thank you so much for my super duper awesome postcard!! I LOVE IT!!!!! What an awesome surprise to get in the mail. It totally made my week!! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! it's nice...