teaching at Purl!


I'm beyond thrilled to be teaching embroidery classes at Purl Soho!! When I moved to NY  I remember visiting the old shops, and being so smitten. It felt very NY and inspiring. I could spend hours creepin about. 

The first session of this class is tomorrow and we'll be learning lots of stitches to create a little embroidery sampler. The last I heard there was only one seat left in the class, so contact Purl to try and snag that spot!! 

Can't make this session, but itching to try a new craft?  The next session is Monday July 11th & 18th 6 - 8 pm. Be in touch with Purl to sign up. Call M- F 12 - 7; Sat. & Sun 12 - 6 at 212.420.8796 

NY represent!! Stitchhhes. 

p.s I have a new "classes & events" page up there under the page banner. Check it out from time to time. And let me know if you'd like to be on my email list for class updates!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I love that little sampler! I want to take your class just to get it, though I am sure that I could figure it out...

    I will try and take a picture of my rubber boots Pictures in Stitches embroidery from Squam. It's almost done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Natalie! I'd love to see a picture of your piece, Please send!! p.s you got skills to make your own little sampler!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So wishing I could be a part of that whole deal. You seem like you have a genuine love for the art that would be infectious in a teaching setting. Very pretty little sample too!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! it's nice...