friday link love....

Some of my favorite, most inspiring finds from the past week....


+ wanderlustin hard right there with Demure Folk for a caravan & life on the road in cozy home on wheels! Remember how psyched I was to stay at The Shady Dell, an all air stream motel?

+ just imagine stepping onto this fantastical Book Rug by Pamela Paulsrud via The Modern Mourner

IMG_0376
+ godzooks! This image of Pendleton blankets- the colors, patterns and play of dark & light just about punched me in the face. Thank you Margie of Resurrection Fern - always inspiring!!


+ Back to the future, right!? This expensive little guy by Fuji can be shot fully manual & is just about the same mega pickles (12.3) as my Canon 5d. photo nerd alert!

+ Jeremy sent me this post by Short Street Cakes, who I had never heard of but really enjoyed hearing her story of growth in her small business...
....I have often operated under the assumption that I have to do everything myself- and have over-burdened myself in the past with other people's problems, the world's problems, and feeling that I had to solve my own problems without any help. But that is not the way the world works. None of us can survive without leaning on each other, and giving is a natural human tendency that wants to be received.

Hope you guys all have an amazing weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! it's nice...