Renegade Brooklyn

the best part about Renegade was my boothmate, Virginia!...
 
... we be goofy! Virginia made our booth awesome, kept the energy positive and is such a pro. She basically has a craft store in her purse. Anything I needed, she had! Even though Saturday was wet & rainy we had a steady stream of lovely, friendly people stopping by.  

I was really happy to be around so many friends. I was in a row of NewNew teammates and right next to Peg & Awl, who had an amazing booth. I got to meet Chrisi of The Oak Leaves, Ashley of Secret Holiday, Leanne of Vaute Couture and lots and lots of friendly supporters.

Thanks to everyone who visited the fair, stopped by our booth and said hello!!
 
We had rain all day, but Virgina was so smart and brought lots of thick plastic. I was sad not to be able to to my Letter Service...
 
Kimm's pb&j lunch was too cute. 








1 comment:

  1. This looks like it was a lot of fun! Meeting new artists is always my favorite part of shows.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! it's nice...