Etsy craft party...


NY has been treating me so nice lately. It's like she overheard me talking about moving and has been showing me the best time ever. Summers are always fun here, but it's been extra, extra nice. Long, warm days filled with friends, their new babies, exploring the city and beautiful sunsets. Damn, NY you're pretty awesome, even if you do smell pretty ripe in the summer.

Recently, I went to the Etsy Craft Party in Dumbo and made a little hand puppet. All the puppets were donated to a few children's charities. Seemed like everyone was feeling good that day. I caught the Etsy peeps jumping for joy with the Etsy CEO, Chad Dickerson! Pretty awesome.

I ate a edamame falafel tacos(!) while hand sewing a little bear puppet and sipping limonatta with friends. Seriously NY? You're too much right now...



This was only a portion of the finished puppets! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! it's nice...