Juice! Strawberry, Ginger & Cream



Jeremy just got back from Brazil (lucky!) and he says that Brazilians love their juice and there are fresh juice spots everywhere. Since I love making green smoothies I thought it'd be fun to make some juices too.  I want to try different fresh fruit combinations and play with flavors.

I don't ever really measure out ingredients, just play around with what I have. Surprisingly, this Strawberry, Ginger & Cream as not so sweet and the ginger gives it a kick. If you want something a bit sweeter add in some raw brown sugar or agave.

Oh, and since I don't eat dairy I used this unsweetened almond & cashew cream by MimicCream. It's kinda amazing!



Do you juice? Any favorite flavor combinations I should try?



No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! it's nice...