Recent Stitches...



Lots of new stitches to share today. First, my favorite stars pieces, which are made from sky maps of specific nights. These ones are from a wedding set stitched after the stars above on the wedding night, and the bride gave these pieces to her bridesmaids and mother.
    




A set of baby pieces. I loved that these tiny ladies have such regal names...


& here are some of the Valenitine's mini custom hearts I sent out. The lowercase "d + j" piece was my favorite. It had a sweet face of it's own. I always seem to anthropomorphize the hearts into little faces with personalities.

What have you been working on lately? Send me a link I'd love to see...

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful constellations stitches! Very inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! it's nice...