Lately...

We can file this past week under: unusual. I filmed my first ever interview for Stitched Gifts!  I met Jenny Hart! I crafted all weekend with my mom and made some fun projects. We haven't had the chance to make together for, maybe years. And did I mention I met Jenny Hart!? More on that soon I have photographic evidence that I will share.

The interview was for Easy Does It, a new Yahoo! web-series. The host, Ereka Vetrini and I chatted, stitched and talked about the book. They have a feature called, One Good Thing & yep, Stitched Gifts will be that one good thing for this show, which airs in November....

Easy Does It

And here are some sneak peeks of upcoming projects I've been working on with my mom. So nice to have this time with her, to just be together & to make together. We made some driftwood wall hangings & she taught me how to plant little cactus clippings....
What was you past week like? I'd love to hear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! it's nice...