Embroideries...

Student work for my Stitch Dictionary Class at Purl Bee. Part 2 of the class starts now...
My latest Stitch Dictionary Class at Purl Soho was a blast. Everyone clicked and seemed to enjoy learning the stitches and getting to know each other. This kind of vibe makes me so excited to teach! I always feel a little goofy giving "homework" in my classes, but it works. Margaret did such an awesome job on her homework piece above, and here are a few of the pieces in progress...
Samplers....

Such a fun class tonight at Purl. Love it when the group dynamic just clicks...

I've been receiving request for class, both group and private, which I love! I'd be so happy to arrange a class, just email me or check my class events page for the latest classes available.

Have a great weekend! Any plans to make something?!

1 comment:

  1. These are gorgeous!! Wish I could take a class :)
    Just a frog piece and some peach tea for me.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! it's nice...