My lately...

what's up lately...

1. Studio organization never ends.
2. Banjo cat with his little pouty lower lip. You should have seen his eyes when we first found him. What a recovery!
3. My new Purl class is tonight! I'm really excited, so I made a new sample piece for it. You can check out my classes page or FB to stay up to date with my latest classes.
4. Did you see my latest DIY project to make snail mail even better?
5. Exploring an old building with my fave model, the handsomest Jeremy.
6. This is my favorite pic of the past week- Bug watching me walk our new foster dog Mrs. Lillian Vernon. Jealous, creepy and cute.

Speaking of, meet Mrs. Lill in all her tiny, sweetness. She was found wondering the streets in the Bronx, dirty, scared and starving. I'm fattening her up and hopefully helping to restore her confidence with people. She's 12, but so spunky. If you or anyone you know would like to adopt her hit me up or Badass Brooklyn Rescue.

Lillian Vernon

Her funny tail kills me! Hope you had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! it's nice...