1. Making little sweet love notes.
2. I gots my hrrr did! I've wanted to rock a shaved side for.ever. Finally, just up and did it. Still getting used to it- feels so weird.
3. A trip to the Rubin Museum. This was my favorite piece of the current show, Modernist Art from India. Those colors and that red wall! I also have baby brain right now so...
4. Every weekend I think, "What should I do?" And I know I should clean, or do laundry, or something responsible, but somehow sweets & NY always win. This week, Dunwell Donuts & tea then the book store.
5. Spent many hours at Kinokuniya just browsing Japanese craft books- love their aesthetic. I also got a bunch of paper & stationary goods to make a little care package for my mom.
6. I did get in some Sunday cleaning, but instead of feeling accomplished I just feel like a hoarder. I've got so much stuff: mounds of paper, vintage this & thats, acorns, rocks, fabric, threads, and so much random stuff. Halp!
Best part of my weekend was just being lazy at home. Jeremy made some no bake cookies and we just hung out. I'm such a homebody. What was the best part of your weekend?