thankful for...

I busted out the digital glue sticks and makers here  for this masterful 3rd grade inspired artwork. Anyone know a photoshop trick for "glitter"?

Just a few of things that I'm grateful for this year.  The actual list is long... my family, their & my health, my little business, being home for my birthday, being able to live in brooklyn, good things to come, AND this list includes you too, thank you! It's really nice having internet buddies to share goofy pics of my cats with and snippets of my handmade life with...


Hope you have a most excellent Thanksgiving!!! Tofurkey!!

I'd love to hear what are you grateful for?

1 comment:

  1. It all sounds so good! I'm grateful for slowly overcoming my anxieties and panic attacks, and being able to go to uni again, meeting friends, hanging out, learning Korean, and being able to travel!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! it's nice...