this may break your heart....

.... but it's not a sad video at all. Quite the opposite, it's just so extremely joyful....




I'm not sure what the words are- it's a Brazilian band singing in Portuguese, which my friend Katrina once described to me as words that sound like bubbles. Kinda like not knowing. The emotion shines through.  I'm also quite a fan of the long take. Notice that there is not one cut in this whole video, even as they move from room to room. (Have you seen Boogie Nights? The opening is the best- a long take! What others are there? The Simpsons opening credits....)

Yesterday when I viewed this it was at 90 thousand views. Today, 1,800,000! Impressive, no? I think it's resonating with others too...

So did you get a little teary eyed?  Made me want to sing!


4 comments:

  1. it's Brazilian. the song is about love and the size of love and where your heart fits! I'm Portuguese and this song is just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's brazilian. The song is about love, where love is and where love fits! I'm Portuguese and this is truly a beautiful song!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing about the song Isabel and all the way from Portugal! It is really beautiful....

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK. I admit it. I cried a little. That video is heartbreaking in it's beauty and joy.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! it's nice...