Yesterday, here in NY it was 80 degrees. It's summer time! Um, did we even have a spring though? oh well...
Working from home, I feel a bit cloistered, especially during the winter. Who wants to go out in that mess if you don't have to? Not me!
But come summer, it's hard to concentrate, hard to stay in and not just take a walk.
Here's my summer wish list & things I'm just looking forward to:
- a visit to Herkimer Diamond Mines so I can dig up my own quartz crystals!
- collecting old trash at Dead Horse Bay
- Squam Art Workshops: How could I not be excited to teach an embroidery class!!??
- camping- Know any good places around the NY area?
- Renegade Craft Fair Brooklyn: If you are in NY June 11 & 12 you better come say hi to me!!
- lots of bike rides
- picnics in the park
Reminiscing about last summer...
visiting home in CA & see my parent's little dogs Dexter & Buddy Lee
Getting a mad sunburn &working my Letter Service at Renegade Los Angeles
We rescued this bear of a cat, who now has a great home & new name, Percopious
Making little letters at a Shiny Squirrel pop-up shop. So glad to have met Jessica, miss Shiny Squirrel herself & Lisa Butterworth too!
Whats on your summer list?!