happy weekend link love

My favorite, most inspiring finds from this week:
+ this quilt is blowing my mind!

+ how did I miss this show?!   Infinite Variety, by the Folk Art Museum, 650 (!) red & white quilts from one person's collection. Seriously, how? via



Bees.... always thought I'd like a bee or bee wing tattoo...


Balthus is straight scandalous, but I'm enamored with his paintings...

+ and for laughs. I think I've watched this, like 20 times. The song gets in my head all the time now too...
you are warned...

Happy weekend!! Any good plans? Any great links you've found?!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that quilt show is amazing! And I love the way it's been staged, who says technology and quilting don't make good bedfellows : )

    Also, love the Alabama karaoke dude!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow - very cool links (and so different)! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sisiter Shirley- totally, never thought of it that way. Was just too bummed about missing it. love that karaoke guy so much- makes me laugh!!

    Anne- thanks lady! different you say, hmmm, i like that...

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! it's nice...