friday link love....

My favorite, most inspiring finds this week:

+ I was lucky enough to meet Tara Gentile of Scoutie Girl at her Etsy talk, The Dare of DIY. It was inspiring to hear her story! I came away feeling excited about my work & proud to be a maker is this very DIY time. There's no rule book. It's all about the challenging- What can you do? How far can you take that knowledge? Making mistakes and learning from them fuel your process, and it's all about the process for me! Grrrr.....

+ the new Edible Selby is killing for me. I love it on the NY Times Magazine with the interactive feature. I'm a sucker for hearing a persons voice, hearing them talk to me, and then seeing the pictures really gets me. Also this feature is from NY'ers who moved to Tulum, Mexico. I've been there it's amazing!!



+ this video of a baby deer or elk stomping in a puddle just about made me melt with all it's cuteness via Bona Drag

+ good things are brewing I've got BIG NEWS to share soon. Teaching dates and a big project on the horizon.... more soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! it's nice...