renegade la....

be there!!!!!!!!



i'm busy, busy making and would love for all my california peeps to come out!

i'll be at booth 24, which is kinda towards the back. there's so much happening- workshops, vendors, food and such, so make sure you have some time to spend. the LA Times wrote about some of the workshops. more info on all that's happening here.

Driving Directions:
Use 1245 North Spring Street as your Destination Address when Google Mapping/MapQuesting, etc.

101F Northbound or Southbound
Exit Alameda Street, turn right at the off ramp and Alameda turns into North Spring Street. The park will be on your left.

I-5 Freeway
Exit Broadway, go west and stay in left lane. When Broadway splits in two directions, take North Spring Street to the left.

Renegade Craft Fair Los Angeles
July 24-25, 11 am - 7 pm
Los Angeles State Historic Park aka The Cornfield
1245 N Spring Street
Los Angeles, CA

2 comments:

  1. Aaarg ! I wish that one day I'll be able to visit (or attend to ?!) a Renegade Fair ...
    I would love to drop by and surprise you !

    Have fun, miss !
    x x x
    -m-

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be there as a shopper, not a participant. I'll be sure to swing by good 'ol 24.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! it's nice...