All this is mine....

In the endless spiral that is the interweb I stumbled upon All This Is Mine today...and wholly crap how great are these images of this edition of the ATIM POSTAL PARCEL

They are filled with mail related ephemera. I'd love to receive one of these packages and pour over all these papers, but its all sold out. This is exactly the kinda of stuff I hoard and like to share, but have such a hard time parting with. I wonder how Sugene, the woman behind All this Is Mine, does it. She finds these amazing things and then sends them off.

Is there any mail-trade-ephemera kinda thing out there...how great would that be?!!! Imagine making and receiving things like this periodically from friends and kind strangers. It would be fun...anyone up for it?!

+sexy people makes me laugh....

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! it's nice...