i'm on the instagrams...


This is my grandfather, who has quite a collection of really old photobooth pictures, my favorite kind of old photograph...

I finally can join in the instagram party. Since I got an early Christmas gift (an iphone for me!) I've been facetiming with my boo in NY and taking pictures.  Best gift! I don't know half of the little functions on it, or even how to link you to follow me (?), but it's lot of fun to mess about with. Must admit I resisted the instagram, but after clicking on so many of my friends images via twitter I wanted to play too...

I'm @miniaturerhino on twitter if you wanna see more pictures of pictures, pretty light and little things like this....

p.s so happy to see a shout out for my boyfriend's work on The Shiny Squirrel in a post "A Few Things I Love" picked by an amazing blog (words, words, words) Even Cleveland . I so want to join her book club...

1 comment:

thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! it's nice...