Heidi Braids....


heidi braids

stitching on a sunny day...

Heidi braids are my new summer time favorite hair did. You know I've never worn my hair like this before. For about 4 years now I haven't cut it and it's so long now I can cross the braids in back and still have them cross in the front. I think it makes the braids look nicer in the back.

I hardly ever show my face around here, cause I'm always behind the camera where I feel much more comfortable.  The light was so nice and the day to good not to have Jeremy take a snap of me working a bit.

Still at Squam and probably also, still stitching....

3 comments:

  1. Oh how pretty!!
    A Cup of Jo's hair tutorials are pretty neat. You should try a few. Your hair is perfect for them :)


    (Also, such lovely shots :) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are amazing, they're so neat and perfect! I wish I could do stuff with my hair, but it just won't have it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 74 AND I STILL REMEMBER WEARING MY HAIR THAT WAY AS A CHILD. YOOUR HAIR IS BEAUTIFUL. THANKS FOR SHARING YOUR BLOG.

    A SWEET GRANNY WHY YES I AM.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! it's nice...