past weeks stitches...

Hope you had a great weekend!! I've been slowly conquering my stitch queue and these are the latest trees, hearts and stars to leave my hands....
Josh & ReneAquarius + Sagittariusmoonie + hokeyand more on my flickr page...
Some of my favorite finished pieces are the ones with unique names, like this latest Custom Heart above, moonie + hokey. It's fun to stitch and share these ones. There was Mr. + Lady, tatter + tottie (made for cats!), Bumble with bee, and this one has been making the rounds on tumblr lately...creep + creep...

what would you put in your own custom heart!?

1 comment:

  1. Ok, this is why I love blogging - all these new artists and creative beings blooming right in front of me. Alyce from F.C.L has incredible style and now I see your site here and am blown away by your talent and art pieces as well. I want one! Can't wait to hit your shop up now!

    So happy to "meet" you, Jessica
    xx

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! it's nice...