Cherry Blossoms at the Brooklyn Botanical Garden

This week I checked out the Brooklyn Botanical Garden's cherry blossoms.  They are here for such a short time and I had to make sure I caught them at least once before they are all gone. I'm so glad I did. It's amazing to see a blanket of pink petals blanketing the ground and raining down from the trees. They are so delicate and soft, you can't even hold one for too long- it just crumbles in your hands.

There were sooo many people snapping pictures and a couple just strolling through the pink aisles barefoot. I wonder how many pictures of them there must be! It was definitely a sweet moment, and a beautiful, beautiful sight all together.






The whole park is in bloom, so colorful & smells so good! Going back for more this weekend :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! it's nice...