You Are Here

I'm a sucker for all things nostalgic. Talk to me of place and home, and you'll have my ear and twist my heart. That's pretty much the story behind my, "You Are Here" piece from Stitched Gifts. It's my take on the classic Home Sweet Home sampler combined with my love of diagrams. This is my beloved Brooklyn apartment, with the tiniest kitchen know to man. If you look closely you'll spot my two cats too!

I'll be teaching this project in a workshop at Pins & Needles July 16th. So lets talk home & stitch together!

Where: Pins & Needles, 1045 Lexington Avenue, Second Floor, New York, NY 10021
When: Tuesday, July 16th - 6:30pm - 8:30pm
How: All the details are here


Speaking of home, I'm missing California something fierce today: eating oranges from the backyard, cooking with my family, and enjoying a lazy porch time with a cold drink. Good news, I'll be home for a mini visit to teach workshops at Renegade LA

Hope to see you at P&N or on the best coast at Renegade!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! it's nice...