BUST Craftacular highlights...


It was such a beautiful day in Dumbo, very cold, but beautiful. I discovered the Cinnamon Snail, with ridiculously delicious vegan food and donuts, and ate wayyyy too much. Postography helped me send my mom a postcard pic of me & Jeremy for our moms via a camera phone snap, which made a great personal mother's day surprise. It was really nice to see some friends there too.

I swear that was Patti Smith checking out my wares. I really wanted to ask, but thought "Nah, it couldn't be." Could it?...
Pizza socks!! & the girl wearing these socks wrote about the fair on their blog & gave Jeremy's beard a big shout out!! so cuuuute!

Felt like a total creeper asking this girl if I could take a pic of her neon Hip Hop earrings. Although here they read, HIPPOH. Either way, so good...

Fairs are so much work, but at least it was a pretty day & I got to stuff my face with the most nommy food. I might have to stalk the Cinnamon Snail now...




No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! it's nice...