Stitched Gifts Launch Party at Purl Soho...

You are invited!



We Moved!



































I'm so very excited to invite you to the launch party for Stitched Gifts at Purl Soho!

The original embroideries will be shown, fancy drinks will be severed, I'll demo some sweet embroidery skills, sign some books, answer any questions you may have, and everyone who makes a purchase during the event will receive a free holiday embroidery kit I made just for the event featuring a project from, you guessed it, Stitched Gifts. More info on the event here on the Purl Bee.

I'm over the moon to have the event at Purl. I remember attending the book launch for Penguin Threads first set of books featuring the amazing stitch work of Jillian Tamaki. This whole book process has felt so surreal to me. It's about to get real real with a book launch party!

Please come out and say hello. It'd make me so happy to see you there...

What: Stitched Gifts Book Launch Party
When: Saturday, November 17th from 6-7:30pm
Where: Purl Soho, 459 Broome Street (Between Greene & Mercer)










Here are just a few of the projects from the book that you'll be able to see at Purl!

And here again are the details...
What: Stitched Gifts Book Launch Party
When: Saturday, November 17th from 6-7:30pm
Where: Purl Soho, 459 Broome Street (Between Greene & Mercer)

p.s you are invited for all time 

1 comment:

  1. Oh...I wish I could go. It looks like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! it's nice...