Come make with me at the Brooklyn Museum!

Creative Art Making at Brooklyn Museum

Where will you be July 21, 2 -4 pm? Hopefully stitchin' with me at the Brooklyn Museum! I'll be leading a Creative Art Making workshop. We'll be making graphic, stitched works of art on paper and we'll get to talk about art & I'll show some inspiring images.

You can either bring your own image (preferably a 5 x 5" photocopy) or get inspired on the spot to make something unique, bold and frame worthy.  I think portraits would be great to stitch, but also any image with clean lines and good contrast would work well. I used a portrait of my lovely grandmother, hence the photocopy, cause we'll mark it.

I'd love to see your creative selves & pretty faces there. You'll need to register online or in person a the  Museum's Visitor Center. Apparently, a limited number of free tickets are reserved for Museum Members on a first-come basis. So if you're a member - go register!

Who: You!
What: Creative Art Making: Stitching pictures & text, all materials provided, $15
When: July 21 2-4 pm
Where: Brooklyn Museum -  200 Easter Parkway The 2/3 stops right at their doorstep!
Register here! More info here.

Creative Art Making at Brooklyn Museum

Creative Art Making at Brooklyn Museum

Creative Art Making at Brooklyn Museum

Creative Art Making at Brooklyn Museum

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! it's nice...