A Month of Mail: day 11

watercolor plaid postcard!
day 11

day 11
























This morning there was the nicest, warm light pouring into my studio. Perfect time to just sit at my little wooden drafting table and play with watercolors for a bit. Love the way the goofy plaid came out!

Throughly enjoyed making todays postcard inspired by this post on A Beautiful Mess, one of my daily blog reads. Always an inspiring read! I'll share the full behind the scenes and steps to make your own plaid postcard tomorrow  soon...

day 11
























And hey, it's Friday! Happy soon-to-be weekend! Got any weekend plans? I've been really excited to see this Francesca Woodman show at the Guggenheim. One of my earliest photography inspirations...

p.s more on my A Month of Mail personal project here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! it's nice...