1. The brightest star in my sky this week was Biggie Smalls, the first dog I've ever fostered**. He had some serious separation anxiety and needed lots of love and attention. Right when he was really settling in and even playing with Bug, he was adopted. It was harder than I thought, and I didn't think I'd get as attached as I did. Cried all Sunday when I took him to his new home...
2. Bug & Banjo for the first two days just stared at the new weird thing in the apartment (see video below). It was like their bond grew, as together they throughly considered this new being.
3. A new view for me- working by window light in the living room assembling embroidery kits.
4. Bug all up in my weekend project.
5. Seriously, how handsome is Biggie?
6. Nice Sunday night dinner with coffee cake and gong fu style tea.
More instagrams @miniaturerhino...
**Biggie came from Badass Brooklyn Animal Rescue. They are a grassroots, volunteer run non-profit who save dogs slated for euthanasia. Most of their pups are from the south (Biggie is from SC), so there are lots of smaller dogs that you don't see in the NY shelter system, which usually has pit mixes. They get lots of new dogs all the time, so if you're in NY and want to foster or adopt, please check them out!