Secret Knots...

"All of nature and it's awful vastness and incomprehensible complexity is in the end interrelated - worlds within worlds within worlds: the seen and the unseen - the physical and the immaterial are all connected - each exerting influence on the next - bound, as it were, by chains of analogy - magnetic chains. Every decision, every action mirrors, ripples, reflects and echoes throughout the whole of creation. The world is indeed bound with secret knots."

For some reason this quote has been bouncing around in my head. I dug through my old photo files to find the image below, that I took at the Museum of Jurasic Technology a few years back, so that I wouldn't forget. I hope that it may resonate with you too...









                             Hope you have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! it's nice...