Let's meet at Squam Lake...

Something very exciting to share: I'll be teaching at Squam Art Workshops next June!  My class will be making this customizable embroidered monogram piece....

My embroidery class for Squam Art Workshops

SAW is a lakeside art retreat on Squam Lake in New Hampshire. I went last year and was so inspired by all the creativity and passionate makers around me. (Here's a post I really enjoyed writing about the experience + my flickr pics.) 

I'm looking forward to this and trying to convince either my mom or boyfriend to come with me, so we could get our own little cabin. Yes, cabins on the lake and just chilly enough to sit by the fire at night! Then, make all day...

Squam june 2011
The new SAW site is really pretty and I'm so jealous of anyone going to the retreat in Italy, especially if you're taking the photography class with Nikole Herriott! Her work + images are amazing. Oh, and I'm hoping to meet Ann Wood there! Eks, I love her little creatures and dream boats...

So, let's meet at Squam! OK? Ok.

2 comments:

  1. Jessica- Glad to see you're coming back! I, too am jealous of the Italy session- amazing! See you in NH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rebecca! yay it will be so nice to see you there- squam reunion!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! it's nice...