Last minute DIY...

bow

This year doesn't feel much like Christmas for me. The crazy bright California sun doesn't help. I think it's even lightening my hair! Winter, where are you?

To keep my mind busy I've been making lots lately– knitting, embroidering, even some cross stitch, and now... bows! I really like making gifts, baked goods, or supporting handmade, but this year really was a holiday fail.  At least I made these super tute bows for my cousins. This easy bow project with templates came from Leafy Treetops. I like that they can easily slip onto a headband, hair clip, or even a skinny belt!

Had to share all these amazing gift tag printables & last minute DIY gifts from Creature Comforts, and all these great ideas for last minute gifts from Julie (aka Your Secret Admiral). The "cross stitch mug" is my favorite.

Are you guys making any gifts?! Let me live vicariously through you...

bows

1 comment:

  1. How adorable! I hope you had a terrific start to your New Year!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! it's nice...