tweeter faves...

Have you seen that commercial where the dad is updating his twitter with, "I am sitting on the patio."? I'm not gonna lie- I love the immediacy of twitter even in those banal moments. I got into a debate once with someone who hated the "here's what I had for lunch" kind of posts. I was all about it, them, not so much. It's a quick peek into someone's life and it's really interesting to see people inspirations, reading lists, pets being tute. It's intimate in a way, and also a bit voyeuristic. I'm drawn to the pics more often than not. These are some of my latest favorites....


From the top left clockwise- @eggagogo, @katebingburt, @designcrush, me! @miniaturerhino@sevenspoons, @bloodmilk

are you zee tweeter? Tweet me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! it's nice...