lately

csa meal


Lately, I've been inspired by our CSA veggies. Cherry toms are my favorite to cook with, with just some olive oil, salt and pepper. Easiest, tasty meal always. This one has purple basil, also from our CSA.

messy...


Making messes as per usual. Check out all that thread!! I've been embroidering up a storm for a super secret project. P.S have you seen the latest issue of Uppercase Mag with a wee pic by moi? & on their blog too!

books...

Believe it or not, I was trying to organize. I have too many books, but I can't seem to part with them. I'm always finding them on the street and they're great inspirations and material for projects...

making Zodiac Embroidery Kits

Just made a bunch of Zodiac Embroidery Kits for Purl Soho's online store and NYC shop!



So, what have you been up to lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! it's nice...