happy weekend...

My favorite, most inspiring finds from this week:
Bossypants Tina Fey

+ Tina Fey has a new book out!! This is perhaps the best "praise" for a book I've read yet! I heard the Audible clip for the book, which she reads & is funny! It'd be great to have Liz Lemon, errr, Tina Fey read to me while I work....
ADVANCE PRAISE FOR BOSSYPANTS:
"I hope that's not really the cover. That's really going to hurt sales." (Don Fey, Father of Tina Fey)
"Do not print this glowing recommendation of Tina Fey's book until I've been dead a hundred years." (Mark Twain)
"Hilarious and insightful. Laugh-out-loud funny—oh no, a full moon. No! Arrgh! Get away from me! Save yourself!" (A Guy Turning into a Werewolf

+ Elsie of A Beautiful Mess is becoming a style icon and is the epitome of diy for me. I loved reading about how she balances a business she truly loves .... On being a workaholic & still having a life...

+ Have you heard of "Type -Ins"? The NY Times article Click, Clack, Ding! Sigh.... is all about the growing popularity of typewriters with lots of great quotes, like "One reason I type is it simply makes me feel closer to my words..." and you gotta check out the slide show too!

+ A 4x5" diy camera made of.... LEGOS! pretty damn cool & it makes fantastic images too...


hope you guys have an excellent weekend!! any great plans or crafty projects you're working on?

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! it's nice...