Looking back...

afterMR stitches...
Looking at all these pieces in a row, makes me want to say something monumentally corny like, "This bitch can stitch" and there I said it. I'm proud of all these pieces and hope their new owners love them too! If you have a little MR piece I'd love to hear where you put it and even see a pic. Send me words + pictures, it makes my day!!

p.s I've got Valentines sweets I'm cooking up... look out for an update tomorrow for a unique Valentine package, think  homemade//delicious & surprise//romantic...

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE the constellations/planets. Excited I get to take a class with you at Squam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. catranchknits, you're the second person to comment whose also taking my class at Squam. I'm really looking forward to it & meeting you, even if I am a bit nervous. (p.s. love the screen name)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I especially love the dark blue knot with D and J - perfect!
    I blogged about your wonderful kit tonight :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! it's nice...