today i will...

cabin24

focus hard on one thing (or try too). i have lots of work to do, but thought i'd share some of today's inspiration. the work and home of kim krans & jonny ollsin, a husband and wife team who, under the name the wild unknown, make music and art in a little cabin....
 how amazing is it that they've built this cabin themselves with the help of family and friends?




























 i love their great lakes prisms. that top image really got me thinking about how i work. i'm all over the place. it sounds amazing to work with your partner on a line of handmade goods, make music and build your own cabin, but how do you focus your energies to get there? i dunno. back to work for me...

all images from design*sponge and found via catbird

2 comments:

  1. I am in LOVE with their work, too !!!
    I blogged these prisms and some of their utterly beautiful prints, a while ago ...
    http://underthepyramids.com/blog/2010/06/dream-catcher/
    >> I want to be married just so I can get one of the ones they custom make for weddings ! And the feathers bouquet print, too ... *sigh*

    x x x
    -m-

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks amazing. I would love to have created something so solid and long-lasting as a cabin! I guess they are livin' the dream

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! it's nice...