it worked, or the idea that happend....

some scenes from the studio yesterday. i'm working on some new paper goods that i'll introduce next week. i've been feeling stuck for awhile, so to have an idea become physical inspires me to keep going. i love it when things work out well, as they so often fall short of our expectations. so i'm happy stitching paper, lots and lots of paper. the best part is that these are scraps that i've been saving and hoping to find some use for other than recycling them....

6 comments:

  1. I am very intrigued! Can't wait to see what the final products are :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks intriguing. i hate being stuck...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm afraid I'm gonna love it ... Again !
    I can't work or make anything these days and I feel terrible ...
    x x x
    ___m___

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too! I love the last picture with the dangly threads...

    ReplyDelete
  5. i try and get excited when i am stuck; a big idea often comes after i sit on it for a while. I try and remember that it's just part of my process when it happens. but it does suck when you are *in* it. i love what resulted! that last pic? *swoon*...

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks like something I'll like! Can't wait to see how it turns out :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! it's nice...