renegade

where to start?! so my first craft fair is done and did! and for all my worry and stress it went well and it was really nice to see that ReadyMade blog picked me among three others for their renegade highlights!

renegade was an overwhelming experience, so many booths and lots of people. i'm so gratefully to everyone who stopped by and many thanks to those who spent their hard earned dollars with me! the positive response is really encouraging.

the biggest highlight for me was finally getting to meet some of my etsy friends in the flesh, like Alyssa of Brooklyn Rehab, Marichelle of Heart Handmade, and Nicole of Astulabee, and some etsy crushes Alice of forest bound- her booth was amazing! and Margaux of The Black Spot Books

i got really sick the week before renegade (and still am now a bit too) so i was really worried that i would 
have enough to sell and i was stressed about making a nice display. can you believe it all this fit in here....
i thought, "that's it?" 
but it think the display worked out nicely. everyone liked the hanging stars...
and peeking in on the curiosity cabinets.....

we picked up goodies from folded pigs (a cockroach and anatomical heart plate), a anatomical heart
lavender sachet  from black spot books to go over my bed and! our friend ananda got jeremy bookends from kindling....

more pictures from renegade are on my flickr

2 comments:

  1. oh cool i went to that same renegade! =D i think i remember seeing the constellation embroidery hoop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Jessica ! Your table looked awesome !
    The hanging stars were particularly gorgeous ... They look even prettier displayed this way !

    I am so sad I missed this event ...
    x x x
    ___mathyld___

    http://encorepetite.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! it's nice...